We’re Evan and Benji, and we’re just two friends with a big dream… To provide 10 million meals to malnourished children around the world on your behalf.
You see, even today 1 in 9 people worldwide (almost 800 million people) still do not have enough food to survive…And in conflict- or disaster-afflicted countries, that number is actually closer to 3 in 9…
And with about 1 in 3 people worldwide suffering from some form of malnutrition, these numbers are unacceptable in 2018 and it’s time to do something about it.
So while we may just be two guys who have started a business, have a sense of humor, and the occasional great hair day, we decided that we would do what we could to help.
And that’s where you probably found us… Which leads us to… us!
Meet The Players:
Hi I’m Evan!
Here’s a little bit about me – condensed into charming little bullet points… So that you don’t spend your whole life learning about mine.
- I have a twin sister who also happens to hold the title of my best friend.
- I went to school for finance, got a big boy suit and tie job, hated said big boy suit and tie job, and quit (I know, such a millennial move).
- Then I started a couple of businesses. Now I spend most of my time striving toward this terrifyingly immense goal you see here, in the hope of making the world a better place.
- I think corgis are the funniest dogs on the planet.
- At 3 years old, I went through a 2 week phase where I only responded to the name Jimmy. To this day, nobody knows why.
Other than that, I hope that you see how passionate that we are about this goal, and will choose to join us. If you do, I promise you a hug when we meet in real life. And that’s real.
Hi I’m Benji!
I’m originally from Melbourne Australia and now I spend my time exploring the rest of the world and hunting down cats to pat!
- Growing up I absolutely loved Basketball and didn’t go a day without playing…
- I moved to NYC to go to college and play Basketball! My Dream! 6 months later I dropped out to move to Brazil with 2 new friends that I had made 3 weeks earlier with only $2000 in my bank account.
- I slept on a box spring and ate nothing but cheap chicken and terrible protein powder for 6-months as I built my online businesses.
- I have since found my feet and spent the last 8 years living in 8 different countries! Brazil, Colombia, USA, Canada, Australia, Bali, Philippines, and Fiji!
- My favourite type of pasta is the one shaped like a butterfly.
I’m pumped to be putting my skills toward this goal with Evan, and if you join us, I promise you a much bigger and better hug than Evan’s when we meet in real life 😀